Saturday 24 January 2015

This Or That?

These are 2 pictures of Kanani in 2 different AG outfits.  In the first picture, Kanani is dressed for the wintery weather. She is wearing the winter white outfit that has earmuffs, a vest, a shirt, shorts, tights and boots. In the second picture, Kanani is ready for the summer weather of Hawaii and the warm surfing waters.  Kanani is on her paddle board and wearing her one piece swimsuit with her swim shorts.  I have a question for you, would you rather be dressed for winter or summer?  I would rather be dressed for summer and enjoying the beaches of Hawaii. I loveeeee to swim! In the summer picture, you will notice that Kanani's hair is pulled back from her face. I braided her hair and I added her flower clip.
I love taking Kanani to different places like to birthday parties and to the American Girl store.  She is awesome and so much fun to play with!

7 comments:

  1. This is cool. What is Kanani's favorite thing to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanani likes to play soccer, swim and surfing.

      Delete
  2. I would choose the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which necklace is Kanani wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is wearing the necklace that came with her

      Delete
  4. summer all the way...but the winter outfit is cute.

    ReplyDelete