Sunday 4 January 2015

American Girl Place!!!

I had so much fun at American Girl Place celebrating the launch of the GOTY2015 Grace Thomas.  When I went, they where handing out grace doll aprons and I got one! They put everyone in groups so me and my friend were in group 2.  I brought Isabelle with me but she was not happy.  She was sad that AG replaced her so it was hard getting her to take a picture but I finally did.  Grace's collection is really nice but her big cafe is too much money.  AG priced it at $500.  I think that's really high don't you?  Grace's outfits are too cute.  I absolutely love her city outfit! I call Grace's city outfit her Valentine's Day outfit.  I think the bistro set is nice but I think it should come with two chairs instead of one so then 2 dolls can eat together. I love the apron it looks great on my dolls!  Here are some pictures of Grace's collection!






1 comment: