Tuesday 27 January 2015

Saige vs My AG #61


                            
A lot of people say that My AG #61 looks like Saige GOTY 2013, but she does not.  I have done some research and I have found 3 pictures that I have included below.

Saige has the classic face mold, feather eyebrows, blue eyes, dark red curly hair, light skin and freckles. She was the GOTY 2013 but she is now retired. #61 has the Sonali face mold (BFF of GOTY 2009 Chrissa), feather eyebrows, green eyes, red/orange curly hair and light skin.  She is a new My AG doll that was released summer 2014.
Everyone thinks that they have the same hair colour but they don't!  There are actually many different kinds of red hair. In the third picture below,(from agoverseasfan) you will see the dolls hair colour side by side.
As for the face molds, they don't have the same face molds.  There are actually 8 different kinds of face molds for AG dolls. Saige has a classic face mold that came out in 2008 and My AG doll #61 has the Sonali  face mold that came out in 2009.
Green eyes, blue eyes!  Saige has blue and My AG doll #61 has green.
Saige has freckles and My AG doll #61 does not.

After this comparison, do you think they look the same? I do not think they look the same!



#61
Saige
                   
Side by side photo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me the difference. I really want Saige with the darker red hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem I had a lot of fun doing it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure you have Molly. The updated version of her (from 2013) where her hair isn't braided and where she doesn't have glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Melissa, you are incorrect. Saige GOTY 2013 is one of the dolls in my AG collection (I have her) but That is not my Saige doll in the picture but it is Saige. Molly has bangs, brown hair and grey/blue eyes. I actually really want molly :D

      Delete