Sunday 18 November 2018

American Girl Of The Year 2019 LEAKS!!!

It has been confirmed that the American Girl of the Year 2019 is named... BLAIRE WILSON! From what I have researched, it looks like Blaire will be a farm girl who enjoys gardening.  I have also found a few leaked photos from her collection (photo credits: puppets and posies).  I will update you all when I found out more information on Blaire.


  • Blaire's Meet Accessories
  • Blaire's Poka-Dotted Piglet
  • Blaire's Lamb
          
  • Blaire's Gardening Apron, Gloves & Sun Hat
    

"It's beggining to look a lot like christmas".  Check out the new AG holiday dreams pajama's and 'twas the night before christmas set, I picked up when I went to the AG store this weekend.

  • Holiday Dreams Pajamas
Image result for Holiday Dreams Pajamas for 18-inch Dolls
  • 'Twas The Night Before Christmas Set
Image result for 'Twas the Night Before Set

No comments:

Post a Comment