Sunday 15 November 2015

Breaking News: GOTY 2016 and New Holiday Dress

I found out more information about the new GOTY.  Some possible names are Gabriella, Lea Clark or Gemma but they also might be code names.  Most likely her name will be Lea Clark:)  Her background is a combination of Spanish and Italian.  Her features include long wavy caramel hair, Caroline's blue/green eyes, medium skin (tanned skin), Josephina's face mold.  I can't tell what kind of eyebrows she has. In my research, I found this leaked picture of the 18 inch doll. Also, be on alert that American Girl is coming out with the new limited edition holiday dress for 2015 (see below..LOVE)!

GOTY 2016 18 inch
New 2015 Holiday Dress

7 comments:

  1. so exciting! can't hardly wait for both items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does the holiday dress go on sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday goes on sale today! But it is not available online.

      Delete
  3. The holdiay dress will be going on sale soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love American girl so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have any more information on the GOTY 2016?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would like then I will do my next blog on the GOTY 2016:)

      Delete