Thursday 21 May 2015

My American Girl Not Any More!

My American Girl dolls are now called Truly Me.  With the launch of Truly Me,they have released 3 new dolls and new summer wear for dolls and girls.  I have included pictures of the new dolls. When you purchase a Truly Me doll,it comes with a lilac dress with a silver belt, blue flats, cotton underwear and an activity set witch includes idea cards, crafts, recipes and puzzles.  These are the 3 new doll codes 1.CKH99 2.CKJ00 3.DFN50.  If I had to choose a doll out of these 3 dolls I would probably choose...doll #1 because I just love how her hair is styled.  I have a question for all the AG fans-if you had a choice who would you choose?  If you want to see all the new AG items then you can click on the link below.  Blog to you later:D

https://www.americangirl.com
No Image         
Doll #2
No Image
Doll #1

Truly Me™ Doll: Medium Skin, Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Doll #3

5 comments: