Tuesday 5 May 2015

A Sad AG Update!!

BREAKING NEWS!

American Girl's Facebook page officially announced that the BeForever Doll Caroline is retiring!!!  I am sooooooooooo sad:( I have included a picture of Caroline with this announcement.   Are you guys as sad as I am?  I think they should not retire Caroline because a) she just came out September 4th, 2012 AND b) she is one of my favorite BeForever along with Julie AND c) she is very pretty and was my birthday gift from NYC (New York City)!  We will all miss her very much:(  Why are they retiring Caroline?  Are they coming out with a new character? Don't forget to access link below to access updates on this American Girl news.


American Girl Facebook Page

Soon, we'll say farewell to Caroline—complete your collection before she moves into the American Girl Archives: http://bit.ly/1EoXYjV



American Girl's photo.
This is a Caroline picture from facebook

2 comments:

  1. She was my very first doll! Can you still buy her clothes and accessories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for now you can still buy her clothes and accessories from American Girl until the stock runs out. You may still be able to buy it on ebay or other secondary market.

      Delete