Sunday 8 March 2015

World Wide Saige Day!

Its official!  March 1st is World Wide Saige Day (at least in my world)!  I got the Girl of The Year 2013 Saige.  I saved up enough money and I took the plunge to get her.  Speaking of taking the plunge, her main talent is swimming, with a speciality in diving.  She also has a talent for art and loves to write stories.  Saige also loves puppies.  She might get a puppy soon but for now she is still thinking of a name.  I lovveee Saige's hair - it is just so much fun to style.  Any outfit you dress Saige in, she just looks amazing and cute in it!  Check out the pic below as she rocks a pink AG side-tie shirt, grey skirt, headband and her brown boots that came with her meet outfit.  Her favorite colors are turquoise and hot pink (just like her bow on the headband).  Her and Emma get along so well its like they are besties :)  Well I have to go now because the girls need their hair done, so I guess I will blog to you later:),

No comments:

Post a Comment