Thursday 19 March 2015

My First American Girl Doll!

My. First.  American Girl Doll.  I found out about American Girl in 2011.  After begging and begging my parents, they surprised me in 2012 on our visit to American Girl Place in LA.  I did not know who to choose??  I was going to get Mckenna which was the GOTY 2012 at that time but then my eyes were drawn to the  My American Girl dolls section. When I was looking at the My American Girl dolls, I fell in love with My American Girl #23.  She was the one.  It was official!  I was getting my first american girl doll and she was going to be My AG  #23 but I had not chosen a name yet. Hmmm...I thought about for a while and then it came to me.  Emma. Her name would be Emma.

Now that I have 6 American Girl dolls, everyone asks me, do you have a favorite?  Most people that have more than 1 one doll, would naturally say they love them all.  I too love them all but the truth for me... I do have a favorite.  It will always be Emma.  Emma's talents are swimming, art, dance and hair styling.  Emma has her ears pierced just like mine:)  Emma has pencil eyebrows, light skin, blue eyes, freckles, the classical face mold and pretty brown wavy hair.  What a doll!  If your are looking for a new addition to your American Girl doll family, then I highly recommend My American Girl #23 (Emma to me). In the picture down below, you will see Emma in her purple elephant t-shirt made by yours truly, green shorts and has a fancy side bun in her hair.

I hoped you loved learning about Emma. Who is your favorite doll?



2 comments: