Sunday 14 February 2016

Sneak Peek: American Girl 2016 Spring Release

Happy Valentine's Day!  This is a sweet treat for all my readers because I know you all love your AG sneak peeks!  Here are some of the AG 2016 spring release items (all items in US dollars). Enjoy!
  • ice cream cart-$85



  • spring breeze dress-$32
  • tennis ace outfit-$34


 


  • rainbow sprinkle outfit-$30
  • fun floral boots-$16
If I had to choose which item is my favourite based on the sneak peek, I would choose the ice cream cart because who wouldn't enjoy ice cream and other sweet treats, especially for your dolls!?!  If you had to choose an item which item would you choose?  Blog to you later:D

2 comments:

  1. do you know when the items will be available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They now available for purchase online or in the AG stores

      Delete