Monday 27 July 2015

Our American Girl Place Boston Visit

As soon as Julie and I arrived at the airport in Boston, we knew our first stop would have to be the American Girl Place.  We arrived early prior to the doors opening to make sure we were the first ones there.  I had a blast with Julie!  I loved all the new items AG had but 1 outfit caught my eye and it was...... Julie's Mix-Print Maxi Dress outfit (includes headband, bracelet, necklace, dress and sandals). I just had to buy it! I have included pictures of Julie in her new outfit down below.
I also said to myself before I went into the store, that I had to purchase at least one of Caroline's (Beforever Doll) outfits before she retires....... I decided to go with Caroline's Travel Outfit.  It will fit nicely with my collection.
In addition, I got to see alot of the new lines of BeForever doll clothing and furniture.  Some new stuff I like better than the old but there were many instances where the former lines are far better in my opinion. For example, I am a huge fan of Julie's line but I have to say... Julie's new bed and PJ's are no match to her former bed and PJ's.  Her original collection is much better.  I think some of the new BeForever collections are a little too modern for the time periods they are to represent.
It was my first time at the AG store in Boston and it was a great experience and the Costumer Service Representative (CSR) was really nice. The store was a little smaller then some of the other AG Place stores that I visited.  Blog to you later:D




3 comments: