Tuesday 21 April 2015

American Girl Gymnastics Time!



Today I am going to be talking about AG gymnastics!  Now if your dolls want to do gymnastics but you don't have any gymnastics leotards, then you can just use a tank top and shorts or if you have a swimsuit for your doll, you can just use that. I have a gymnastics leotard for my doll the but I don't always use it.  I like to mix my outfits up to create variety.  I also like to use some of the American Girl of Year 2014 Isabelle's outfits.  My favorite one is the Isabelle's crop top and her scrunch pants.


  


 If  don't have gymnastics' equipment for your doll either, then you can just create it!  I made a beam with 1 piece of long cardboard in rectangular shape (a little longer in length than the height of an American girl doll).  The floor mats I made out of blankets on the floor.  Use your own imagination and create your own equipment.  There are endless possibilities!  I have a lot of fun doing gymnastics with my dolls!  In the picture down below there is a retired gymnastics set from American Girl.  It comes with a green scrunchy, a pink, green and white leotard, a pink mat, a rhythm ball, a ribbon, a hoola-hoop and a Fantastic Gymnastics book.   I personally love to do gymnastics. My friends and I like to create new routines at school. Why don't you try your hand at creating routines with your friends if you haven't already? 

 Blog to you later:)              
This is the retired gymnastics set from AG

2 comments:

  1. Emmy, do any of your dolls play soccer or swim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, actually Emma, Kanani & Saige all play soccer. All of the girls do swimming because it is a life skill. If you have any other questions you can just ask me:)

      Delete