Sunday 22 February 2015

My Favourite American Girl Snow Outfit


As I sit here looking out my window at the snow falling, I think about American Girl and what I wish my doll could wear outside in the snow.....
If I had to choose my favourite AG snow outfit it would probably be...the snowy chic outfit.  I chose the snowy chic outfit because it looks so cozy for your doll and it is pink!  It is a retired outfit from American Girl.  Even though I do not have this outfit, it is still my favourite AG outfit.  I have posted a photo down below(modelled by My American Girl Doll #28) so you can see what the outfit looks like. The outfit comes with a pink winter hat with pom poms, pink mittens with fur trim, white furry boots with a pink bow, a white jumper that zips at the neck with a pink belt and a pink unitard.  I have a question for you, what is your favourite AG snow outfit?

 If you have any suggestions on what I should write about next, you can just comment it down below.  Blog to you later :)

Doesn't it look so cozy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emmy! Who is your favorite doll and when did you get her? I got Rebecca at Christmas and I love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite doll is #23 My American Girl. I got her in 2012 for my birthday.

      Delete